Pas d’information pour le moment
Marketing Copywriter (f/m) 100%
Swatch is a leading Swiss watch maker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. The brand philosophy is based on color, movement, lightness and transparency, which can be seen in every Swatch product and project. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports and art.
Swatch is hiring a Copywriter for the International HQ in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, to develop and manage content for all of its marketing communication channels. You will be part of the Marketing department and work closely on a wide variety of projects with different teams and directly with the Head of Marketing to create the best brand experience. You will need full editorial skills to write long-form content but also strong headlines, taglines and engaging call to action.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Write content for Swatch official websites, creative concepts and briefs, social media channels and newsletters.
- Ensure consistency to the brand tone of voice.
- Write content for Swatch online events about Art, Sport, Music…
- Coordinate translations and manage budget with suppliers Initiate editorial content and story ideas.
- Develop strategies for content optimization Write impactful calls to action and taglines for landing pages & digital assets.
- Coordinate any content or copywriting project with internal and external resources: briefing, timing and budget management, quality check & approval.
Besides your fun, positive and creative personality, you bring solid experience in agencies or international Retail Brands in the field of fashion/accessory/lifestyle. Strong team player with excellent organizational skills, you have good understanding in the different fields of online marketing
You also bring experience in SEO optimization and strong proofreading skills with utmost attention to detail, and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, keeping tight deadlines and coordinating with various business partners, internally and externally.
You possess excellent communications skills and are a native English speaker (Mandatory).
Good knowledge of German and French is a plus.
Longue-Rue 852504 Biel/Bienne
- Réf. Job Watch
- Réf. client