Pas d’information pour le moment
Retail Architect 100% (f/m)
Swatch is a leading Swiss watch maker and one of the world’s most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. The brand philosophy is based on color, movement, lightness and transparency, which can be seen in every Swatch product and project. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports and art.
You are responsible to implement and to realize Swatch stores and point of sales internationally. You manage all aspects of the store design process, from design inception and construction management until completion of the projects.
Typical activities will include:
- Project layout
- Coordination with clients and our subsidiaries in the countries
- Budget evaluation
- Support of our supply chain team
- Financial monitoring
- Time scheduling as well as quality management are basic parts of your daily activity in order to meet our Retail Environment Design guidelines.
- In this position, you will work closely with all external parties including contractors, consultants and suppliers as well as internal departments here in Switzerland and abroad.
- Your strong awareness of the financial aspects of an architectural project as well as your development skills allow you to manage projects independently from A to Z.
- You are a very good communicator and team player and have the eye for details.
- You have a degree in Architecture and min. 4 years of experience in Retail, with strong project management competencies.
- Flexible and motivated, you can plan, deal, delegate and organize and have a talent for coordination.
- You are Bilingual English/ French or English/German.
- Every additional language is an asset.
Longue-Rue 852504 Biel/Bienne
- Réf. Job Watch
- Réf. client