- The Boutique Manager motivates, coaches and leads by example to ensure the consistently high level of service worthy of a Breguettimepiece.
- Working closely with the Brand Manager and HQ support functions, the Boutique Manager leads her/his team to provide exceptional experiences for allclients building long-term relationship and achieving sales targets.
- Team Leadership: Train, coach and motivate the boutique team Define clear targetsand responsibilities for each team member, review performance Anticipate turnover and take the lead in recruitment of new staff Manage team roster,vacations and overtime
- Sales and Business Development: Ensure excellent client experience in boutique and timely, pertinent follow-up of both prospectiveclients and owners Propose, execute and generate ROI on local activation events in line with the Brand Universe, either independently or with appropriate localpartners Together with Brand Manager, HQ Retail and CRM teams, develop effective strategies to ensure the development of genuine client relationshipresulting in increased business opportunities
- Boutique Operations: Guarantee the proper maintenance of the boutique: cleanliness, proper visual display andrespect of VM guidelines
- Make sure that all operating and security guidelines are understood and respected
- Assure the security and proper maintenance of stock timepieces
- Collaborative approach with the ability to foster teamwork and a "can do" attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit to develop your own business and build long-lasting client relationships
- Deep understanding of client needs and priorities (internal and external clients)
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for learning
- Strong interest in the universes of Fine Watchmaking and Arts de Vivre
- Previous team management experience Previous sales experience in a luxury retail boutique Confortable using Excel, Word, SAP
- Fluent in German and English, any other languages will be assets
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
Pour accéder au contenu complet de nos offres d’emploi et transmettre votre candidature, connectez-vous à votre compte ou inscrivez-vous sur jobwatch.ch.
N’hésitez plus, créez votre compte