- Manage visits: welcome, badges, coffees, meeting rooms accommodation
- Take part in deciding highlights and offered services
- Assist in the preparation and cleaning of the meeting rooms according to reservations and VIPs
- Check for any inadequacies on the facilities and amenities
- Monitor and keep the administrative commissary stocks afloat
- Meet the various needs of our Clients and solve problems that might arise during their stay
- Greet and welcome visitors, newcomers …
- Receive calls and forward any messages
- Maintain visit calendars, reception, walk-in visitors and VIP’s management up to date
- Audit internal processes and give improvement suggestions
- Manage the organisation of Maison’s visits (including: invitations, welcome, guided tours, Lunch…) during special events and for VIPs
- Manage the clients information database for queries and statistics.
- Help in building an exemplary rule of conduct to ensure visitors’ satisfaction
- Participate in the coordination of events
- Gather the satisfaction feedbacks and follow up on the suggestions
- Work on a project related to marketing and reception
- Fluent in French and English, any additional European language is a plus
- Previous experience in hospitality, Marketing/communication is an advantage
- Previous experience working and collaborating with both international and local teams
- Problem solving, precision, attention to the details, team working attitude, flexibility.
- Reactive good management of stress and priorities in a demanding context
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
Pour accéder au contenu complet de nos offres d’emploi et transmettre votre candidature, connectez-vous à votre compte ou inscrivez-vous sur jobwatch.ch.
N’hésitez plus, créez votre compte