- Continued rollout of global CRM strategy across all channels (retail, wholesale, e-com, etc.) and touchpoints (e-mail, SMS, WeChat, etc.)
- Implementation of Customer Journeys to maximize commercial opportunities and optimize effort
- Management of CRM Communications Calendar
- On-going execution and monitoring of CRM communications and results
- Act as Maison CRM point of contact in dedicated Group workflows
- Act as single point of contact for CRM requests and projects from Commercial Director, CEO and SWM functions
- Work with Group IT and Legal functions to solve any technical/legal issue related to CRM
- Be the driving force for database growth and enrichment in the relevant regions, always working with local CRM referents to ensure data quality
- Ensure the operational implementation and execution of CRM campaigns with the internal boutique network
- Be a key user and evangelist for the adoption of the new CRM tools
- Orchestrate the strategic planning of contact flows assuring care and relevancy to Panerai’s customer groups
- Monitor local client data capture and other CRM KPIs to ensure targets are met
- Update and prepare reports and charts (client segmentation, profiling, data capture…)
- Ensure high level of security for client data (process, rules, controls, training etc.) to ensure compliance with internal audit guideline and legal environment
- Attend Richemont key user meetings, technical rollouts and system tests on all Elevate project streams
- Request additional features, improvements, developments of CRM systems to improve and optimize usability and efficiency
- Lead the CRM team, to support the Markets with the rollout of our CRM framework and strategy
- Suggest adaptations and actions to give a strong local imprint to the global CRM framework and make them happen
- Liaise with the market referents for the ongoing execution and monitoring of CRM actions and result
- Support the extension and personalization of CRM activities to wholesale and external boutique partners as part of “Retailization”, acting as a liaison also with the dedicated HQ referents
- Ensure adoption of new CRM tools by providing trainings, meetings, reporting and ad hoc support for market referents
- Foster development and communication of key client information within the company, to support product, marketing and all other relevant functions
- Monitor & Measure KPIs to identify new opportunities for customer-centric experiences and report insights to business on a recurrent basis.
- Leverage data analysis to maximize customer retention and Life Time Value
- Lead the CRM team, delegating, empowering, and supervising their activities and performance and providing regular feedback. Be responsible for the management and development of each member of the CRM team.
- Promote a strong communication and feedback culture and act as a team leader
- You have a minimum of 6 years working experience in luxury retail / fashion / cosmetics industry, in a CRM managerial position.
- Strong understanding of retail/wholesale and client experience required.
- Applied analytics sensibility with proven ability to make profitable decisions based on data.Statistical and familiar with data-mining models and tools. SQL literacy and structured data querying familiarity will be considered as a plus.
- Entrepreneur spirit, analytical, with sharp attention to detail.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Good communication skills and ability in leading meeting with CEO and Executive committee.
- Fluent in English.
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
Pour accéder au contenu complet de nos offres d’emploi et transmettre votre candidature, connectez-vous à votre compte ou inscrivez-vous sur jobwatch.ch.
N’hésitez plus, créez votre compte