- Contribute to the deployment of transversal projects with the Retail Partners and Commercial Partnership teams:
- Support the core team in organizing the Watches and Wonders 2023;
- Organize communication with markets along the key deadlines of the project;
- Consolidate market feedbacks and requests;
- Coordinate, control, support the guests registration with the FHH and markets;
- Update monthly reporting and propose quarterly newsletters;
- Consolidate all tools and informations from each department to create a 360° product launch toolbox and other personalization tools for markets;
- Follow-up with local teams and monitor the use of toolbox and gather feedback from markets;
- Provide reporting on the local deployment activities;
- Contribute to animate the Retail Partners community;
- Animate the Commercial Partnerships on Yammer, create posts showing best practices;
- Send major industry updates related to the partner’s strategic moves;
- Organize webinars and contribute to the organization of onboarding seminars with markets as well as with other headquarters teams;
- Coordinate market visits preparation.
- Animate and follow-up the reporting of Retail Partners activity:
- Monitor the Covid situation and status of openings and closings;
- Create reporting on retailization status and progress, on best practices and consolidation of communication tables;
- Gather requests from markets for registration of users for inhouse systems;
- Support Retail Partnerships Managers in dedicated projects upon needs:
- Support on Watchfinder preparation and presentations;
- Support the programme manager in the animation of the governance, communication with stakeholders, preparation of meetings for external boutique management.
- Support the International Commercial Partnerships team:
- Coordinate the team meetings with management;
- Work on transversal team projects such as gatherings, Watches & Wonders Salon, etc;
- Coordinate the Retail Summit for Commercial Partnerships.
- Ability to work with a team in a fast paced environment
- Must be adaptable to changing business needs
- Commercial and Business orientation
- PowerBI, SAP efficiency is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and organisational skills with a structured approach
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
Pour accéder au contenu complet de nos offres d’emploi et transmettre votre candidature, connectez-vous à votre compte ou inscrivez-vous sur jobwatch.ch.
N’hésitez plus, créez votre compte