- Manage the Transformation & CSR Director calendar and ensure smooth orchestration of his agenda, prioritizing the most sensitive priorities and matters
- Book, coordinate and organize various meetings for the departments
- Organize, maintain the office system and help prepare meetings (supporting documents etc..)
- Support the Organization and CSR teams in organizing events
- Organize travels arrangements/logistics for the team
- Maintain the department budget overview and manage invoices / budgets process including vendor creation and payments.
- Help on the onboarding for newcomers
- Assist the team with the preparation of power point presentations and finance procedures
- Manage the continuous improvements of processes in the team (IT folder management, contract follow up, validation workflow for CARs,…)
- You have 5-8 years of working experience as executive assistant for senior management
- You are able to organize a daily workload by priorities, with the capacity to anticipate and be proactive
- You are a real team player, with convincing interpersonal and relational skills that give you the ability to engage others and develop human relationships
- You are able to manage stress and confidentiality, with calm and confident
- You have good judgment and inter-personnel skills - ability to seize the big picture
- You have strong computer skills (good command of Word, Excel, outlook, and PowerPoint) and you are at ease in preparing various presentations as a support to department.
- You are fluent preferably in multiple languages with spoken and written English and French mandatory
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
Pour accéder au contenu complet de nos offres d’emploi et transmettre votre candidature, connectez-vous à votre compte ou inscrivez-vous sur jobwatch.ch.
N’hésitez plus, créez votre compte