- He/she will select features, build and optimize machine learning algorithms to support the customer relational plan for Lifecycle activations as well as product activation.
- He/she knows how to explain the methodology, present the results to non-initiate audience, support markets in the implementation and the testing of the predictive models.
- He/she is up-to-date with ML innovations. He/she will propose and implement methodology improvements on the algorithms (integration on third party data, new algorithms etc..)
- You possess a master’s degree in computer sciences, Computer Engineering or related field
- You have at least 7 years’ experience in machine learning applied to client related activities
- You are fluent in English and French
- You possess experience in machine learning (Python being a strong asset)
- You have good management skills
- Knowledge of Cloud environment is a plus (GCP and BigQuery being a strong asset)
- You possess an analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- You have excellent communication, collaboration, and organizational skills
- You are to interact with a wide variety of people
- You are customer & service oriented
- You are flexible and have an independent working style
- You possess expertise in Luxury Retail is a plus
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
Pour accéder au contenu complet de nos offres d’emploi et transmettre votre candidature, connectez-vous à votre compte ou inscrivez-vous sur jobwatch.ch.
N’hésitez plus, créez votre compte