- Manage Customer data ownership team
- Act as a team lead to support them with their day to day job and unlock situations when necessary
- Act as a facilitator across the different teams to ease communication and ensure activities run smoothly
- Challenge and provide constructive feedbacks to team members to support their professional development.
- Build a strategy to scale team and resources according to projects and business needs
- You possess a Master's degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or related field with a proven 10 years of experience with Data project Management, Data governance, Team Management and proven leadership within an international context
- You have a strong experience with data flows, data architecture
- You have a proven partnership with a data office and a proven experience on data governance, data lifecycle
- You have excellent knowledge of Customer database
- You have good management skills
- You have an analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- You have excellent communication, collaboration and organizational skills
- You are customer & Service Oriented
- You are flexible and independent
- Your expertise in Luxury Retail Industry is a plus
- You are fluent in both English and French
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
Pour accéder au contenu complet de nos offres d’emploi et transmettre votre candidature, connectez-vous à votre compte ou inscrivez-vous sur jobwatch.ch.
N’hésitez plus, créez votre compte