The Business Analyst will use cross-functional analytics to contribute to the strategy of the commercial department and provide relevant reporting tools. The candidate will be responsible for collecting information across markets and department to identify key business opportunities / threats and propose subsequent actions. This mission aims to enhance data quality, improve reporting, and implement new data analysis methodologies.
- Prepare sales reports and build performance Dashboards
- Analyze and report commercial KPIs
- Estimate and consolidate budget targets per Market
- Collect customer, competitor, and market insights from internal and external sources
- Track different projects’ evolution, and report on achievements and challenges
- Provide Markets with documents and templates to harmonize requests
- Network: maintain network database, help to plan and optimize boutique network
- Forecasting: Build models to forecast sales in the long and short term
- Action Plans: Develop templates, collect the information, and follow up on progress
- Support the preparation of strategic meetings with Markets and top Management
- Build presentations based on the outcomes of analysis
- Prepare presentations for internal needs
- Extract and analyze client data to draw meaningful insights about customer behavior
- Help to define the number of clients needed to achieve targeted sales at Market level
- Support extension of customer centric culture to wholesale channel
- Master’s degree in Management / Economy / Engineering
- Fluent in English
- Excellent Excel, Power Point & power BI (VBA is a plus) abilities
- Good presentation skills
- Structured and detailed oriented person, able to multi-task and perform well under time pressure
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
The job offers displayed are a preview visible to all visitors. To view the offers in full and apply you must be a Job _Watch applicant.
Don’t hesitate any longer, create your account