- Carry out proposals of creative directions and mood boards;
- Conceive and design of window decoration solutions, brand exhibitions, creative instore solutions (short-term and mid-term) and oversee creative implementations in the local markets;
- Scout, brief and manage creative & production agencies;
- Design of the visual merchandising tools (signage, document layouts, gifts, PLV kits, etc);
- Create Brand Scenography guidelines.
- You have a degree in a creative field, in either Interior Design, Graphic Design or Visual Merchandising;
- You have profound knowledge of the luxury market and experience in a design agency or visual merchandising in a retail brand, luxury, or hospitality;
- You are known for your accurate visual awareness and your flair for contemporary & attractive design solutions;
- You have a high affinity for the latest trends of fashion and communication;
- You have a natural ability to coordinate with various internal and external partners as well as lead a project from start to finish;
- You are fluent in French and English.
- Job Watch ref.
- Job categories
- Merchandising - Decoration - Interior architecture / Brand management / Communication / PR / Marketing - development / Merchandising - Decoration - Interior architecture
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
The job offers displayed are a preview visible to all visitors. To view the offers in full and apply you must be a Job _Watch applicant.
Don’t hesitate any longer, create your account