- Manage the Purchasing process for all product categories (direct - including spare-parts for the Customer Service - & indirect materials): contracts establishment (including compliance aspects), offers analysis and negotiation, deliveries and quality follow up with concerned services partnership. Functional management of one person;
- Negotiate best prices, quality and quality of service for all the purchasing portfolios;
- Assess risks in procurement and align with stakeholders on the acceptable level of risk and take these into consideration for commercial negotiation with suppliers;
- Qualify suppliers through Supplier quality audits and continuously reviews suppliers ‘performance;
- Participate to the sourcing of new supplier’s process for New Product Introduction (NPI) suppliers in tight collaboration with the Product Development Department;
- Deliver supplier quarterly and/or monthly business reviews for all product families;
- Manage and monitor timely the delivery of the good stock, in time and at the right place;
- Optimize and improve purchasing processes;
- Maintain the Data Base with updated purchasing information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Purchasing and / or Supply Management;
- Relevant experience in Purchasing (3-5 years in a similar position). Prior experience or knowledge in the watch domain is a plus but not mandatory;
- Ability to work autonomously in an international context (able to conduct audits and supplier visits abroad);
- Fluent in French and English;
- Intense curiosity and ability to hunt down relevant data and information internally and externally;
- Knowledge of best practice approaches to Purchasing and Strategy Sourcing;
- Ability to present information in a clear and succinct way, drawing out relevant insights from raw data;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- High sensitivity to deadlines, clear thinker and very strong analytical skills. Result oriented;
- Good MS Office and SAP (Material Management, Master Data Management) knowledge.
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
The job offers displayed are a preview visible to all visitors. To view the offers in full and apply you must be a Job _Watch applicant.
Don’t hesitate any longer, create your account