- Reporting to the International Retail Director, the Retail Intern supports the Retail Department at Headquarters in the follow-up and development of various projects, with the aim of supporting the achievement of sales objectives.
- Provide operational support to Retail Marketing and Operations Manager on key projects:
- Update all internal documents & tools according to boutique network evolution (3YP, Presentations, WW Retail Network, Web…)
- Assist Retail Sales Coordinator in daily and monthly performance monitoring
- Participate to the preparation of strategic meetings and presentations together with Retail team members
- Be currently involved in an academic program or recently graduated
- First experience in Retail, preferably in the luxury industry
- Strong analytical skills and advanced within MS Office programs, especially MS Excel
- Ability to work autonomously
- Team player and self-motivated with a pro-active and curious attitude
- Strong sense of customer service
- Fluent in English and French, Italian a plus
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
The job offers displayed are a preview visible to all visitors. To view the offers in full and apply you must be a Job _Watch applicant.
Don’t hesitate any longer, create your account