- Develop creative contents for all our social media channels
- Organize shootings for the content creation with photographers/designers/agencies
- Implement content strategy aligned with our digital marketing goals
- Manage the channel planning, posting, community management
- Strengthen and develop the relationship with our Friends of the Brand
- Develop a network of Influencers and Tiktokers
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- 40% home office
- University degree (or comparable qualification) in Marketing or a related field
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in Marketing with relevant experience in Communication within an international environment
- Previous experience in the watchmaking/luxury a plus.
- Fluent English and French (additional languages are a plus)
- Distinct brand understanding and a high affinity to new media (web, social media, mobile) and new trends (fashion industry, music, sport etc…)
- Organizational talent with a solution and implementation-oriented approach and assertiveness
- Excellent sense of aesthetics with proven capacity to assess creative work
- Personal initiative and a high level of commitment
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
The job offers displayed are a preview visible to all visitors. To view the offers in full and apply you must be a Job _Watch applicant.
Don’t hesitate any longer, create your account