- Evaluation of relevant market trends, competitor activities and development
- Conceptual collaboration on and target group-specific adaptation of communication measures for various online and offline channels, incl. ongoing optimization
- Responsibility for the conception and development of category-, collection- and product-related POS activities (events, promotions)
- Evaluation and development of sales-promoting measures based on the global marketing strategy
- Coordination of the creation of communication materials across collections (catalogs, brochures, etc.)
- Development of sell-in tools for the global application and support of subsidiaries in marketing activities
- You have an education in the field of marketing and/or communication with a bachelor's or comparable degree.
- In addition, you have gained at least five years of professional experience in the field of marketing in an international working environment, of which at least two years are in the field of B2B & POS marketing.
- Moreover, you are expe-rienced in conceptualizing, planning, leading and implementing projects in collaboration with interdisciplinary teams - necessarily in the watch industry.
- The ability to think in an interconnected and holistic way as well as an assertive and persuasive personality are required.
- Very good German and English skills round off your profile, French and Spanish skills are an advantage.
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
The job offers displayed are a preview visible to all visitors. To view the offers in full and apply you must be a Job _Watch applicant.
Don’t hesitate any longer, create your account