The role is primarily to drive the IT Resilience framework, to provide SME advisory on IT resilience topics, and to pursue the objectives identified in the information security roadmap. In this context, you will:
- Oversee resilience activities, identify priorities, and implement governance;
- Define and maintain the IT Resilience framework including tools, methodology, operating model, templates, training material etc., in accordance with overall cyber strategy and technological threat landscape;
- Perform appropriate resilience risk assessments and identify associated threat scenarios in IT disaster recovery processes;
- Provide resilience SME advisory to support the design and build the resilience of new systems or changes to existing systems;
- Provide resilience advisory for the definition of risk mitigation actions and regularly follow up on remediation execution;
- Drive IT Resilience continual improvement activities and organize IT disaster recovery and continuity tests.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in management, in a technology-related field or equivalent experience;
- You have between 8 and 10 years of combined experience in IT resilience topics;
- You have proven experience in the following areas within a highly complex and international organization:
- Define an IT Resilience framework (including tools, methodology, operating model, templates, training material etc);
- Perform resilience risk assessments and identify associated threat scenarios in IT disaster recovery processes;
- You are fluent in French and have a good knowledge of English;
- You are motivated, organised, and reliable, have great communication skills and can showcase excellent analytical skills.
- Job Watch ref.
- Job categories
- Company management / Organisation / Assessment / System / Networks / Telematics / Architecture / IT consultancy / Strategy / Consulting / Information technology Inspection / Quality / Revision / Development and training / E-commerce / Web design / Internet / Product and project management / Management IT
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
The job offers displayed are a preview visible to all visitors. To view the offers in full and apply you must be a Job _Watch applicant.
Don’t hesitate any longer, create your account