- Create a presentation standard taking into account the guidelines defined by the Brand department to adapt it to the corporate visual identity.
- Carry out the documentary formatting in our training ERP (LMS). The formatting should be carried out in the form of e-learning modules, tutorials, videos, PowerPoint, pdf, etc.
- Be responsible for the creation of technical and training materials according to a predefined script and/or storyboard
- You have a higher education degree and at least 5 years’ experience in an equivalent position in an industry such as automotive, aeronautics or medical.
- You are fluent in English and able to express yourself in French. All other spoken and/or written languages are an asset.
- You have excellent computer skills, especially on Captivate, Klaxoon, Genially, Crello.
- Experience in the use of an LMS system is required.
- You are recognized as creative, always proposing innovative ideas both in the provision of solutions and in the support of changes.
- You are organized, autonomous and enjoy working in a team.
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
The job offers displayed are a preview visible to all visitors. To view the offers in full and apply you must be a Job _Watch applicant.
Don’t hesitate any longer, create your account