- Develop and implement the global Trade Marketing strategy
- Set-up worldwide concepts and guidelines for further local activations and implementation (shop-in-shops, in-store animations etc.)
- Develop and produce all Maurice Lacroix POS materials and selling tools (displays, accessories, catalogues, etc.)
- Create concepts and additional materials for presentation at corporate and partnership events as well as exhibitions (roadshow furniture, flexible systems, gifts etc.)
- Supervise first dispatch of all productions together with design agencies and vendors
- Act as point of contact to markets. Ensure appropriate implementation and monitor local excellence in execution
- Support in coordination of logistics for events and brand exhibitions
- Manage agencies and vendors, budgets and timings.
- University degree (or comparable qualification) in Marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years professional experience in Trade Marketing within an international retail environment
- Previous experience in the watchmaking/luxury a must
- Excellent sense of aesthetics with proven capacity to assess creative work
- Project management with a solution- and implementation-oriented approach and assertiveness
- Negotiation skills in dealing with customers, service providers and agencies
- Fluent English and French (additional languages are a plus)
- Solid user knowledge of MS Office programs
- Personal initiative and a high level of commitment
- Flexible team player with a confident appearance
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
The job offers displayed are a preview visible to all visitors. To view the offers in full and apply you must be a Job _Watch applicant.
Don’t hesitate any longer, create your account