- Establish standard components costs
- Build up standards in SAP Product Costing.
- Monthly analysis of standard vs. actual cost variances for the product reference
- Certification of finished products and components
- Identify factory losses, their root causes, and participate in implementing any corrective actions
- Analyze investments profitability including men and machines output
- Analyze the purchasing performance and measurement of purchasing gains
- Ensure consistency between standard/ prices catalogue /receipt
- With a university/Higher education diploma in Finance or related field you have a minimum 5 of years’ experience in a similar role in an industrial field.
- Comfortable with manufacturing activity analysis, you have good knowledge of the watchmaking industry
- You demonstrate deep knowledge of the following tools: Excel, BW analysis SAP Product costing, PowerBi.
- Conscious and organised, you possess excellent Synthesis and organisational Skills
- Problems solving and solution oriented, you work in a reliable, rigorous and autonomous way.
- Thanks to your very good interpersonal skills, you have developed flexibility and a team player mindset
- Fluent in French, you demonstrate very good knowledge of English
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
The job offers displayed are a preview visible to all visitors. To view the offers in full and apply you must be a Job _Watch applicant.
Don’t hesitate any longer, create your account