Support Operations for Switzerland staff sales
- Be the point of contact for any requests about staff sales orders
- Manage orders on all products segments from end-to-end: allocation, shipment, invoicing and after-sales
- Build and improve reporting for monitoring this activity
- Work with marketing on e-catalogue assortment and staff-website animation
Support Operations and Stock strategy
- Allocate stock according to Merchandising recommendations or business needs.
- Perform stock balancing to optimize products availability across network
- Collaborate with Products Allocations Coordinators to improve processes
Project Management – Tool implementation Booster 2.0
- Accompany the deployment of Booster 2.0 in the European Markets for Wholesale partners
- Animate the community to support the adoption of the tool across the region
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly checks to optimize distribution
- Build dashboard and provide analysis on European Distribution activity
- Support team on specific topics & projects
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office with a strong focus on Excel
- Previous experience with SAP is a plus as well as expertise in Luxury Retail Industry
- Excellent collaborative & organization skills to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong sense of service and reactivity required
- Fluent in English and French, any additional European language is a plus
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
The job offers displayed are a preview visible to all visitors. To view the offers in full and apply you must be a Job _Watch applicant.
Don’t hesitate any longer, create your account