- You will define Software requirements (features, enablers) for embedded Software development, in relationships with product managers
- You provide backlog management, prioritization of tasks
- You will report the progress and solve dependencies between tasks and teams
- You will follow the software development workflow and contribute to its continuous improvement
- You will closely cooperate with other parts of the company – customers, Hardware teams, qualification, 3rd parties and manufacturing
- You lead a team during the Agile meetings and the PI Planning
- You have a proven track record of successfully leading in Agile/Scrum software delivery, as Product Owner.
- Experience in other Agile roles is appreciated
- You are naturally able to cooperate with all team stakeholders: developers, customers and managers with high level of professionalism
- You are confident in public speaking and talking to large audiences
- You have a good organizational skills and sense of urgency
- You are skilled in systems like JIRA and Confluence Having a proven track record as embedded C developer is required.
- In addition, your knowledge of Software versioning systems and continuous integration is an advantage (Git, Jenkins, Bitbucket)
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
The job offers displayed are a preview visible to all visitors. To view the offers in full and apply you must be a Job _Watch applicant.
Don’t hesitate any longer, create your account