- Ensures all transactions are recorded in an accurate and timely manner in the Company’s accounting systems; performs necessary periodic reconciliations and checks to ensure that the Company’s accounting records are continuously accurate
- Executes month-end and year-end accounting closure procedures; assists with the preparation of the financial and other reporting requested by the Company’s US parent
- Provide support, supervise and coordinate all activities regarding accounts payable, accounts receivable, general accounting, payroll, treasury (including hedging) and investments
- Assists the Company’s external tax advisor with the preparation of required VAT, income tax and other fiscal reporting; provides information to the Company’s external auditors as and when requested
- Min.5 years in a similar position in an international group preferably in the Luxury field
- Bachelor in Accounting, Finance or related
- Strong knowledge of Swiss accounting and fiscal requirements
- Strong knowledge of modern IT platforms used for financial reporting
- Knowledge of the American Accounting principles USGAAP and French accounting principles are going to be considered a strong plus
- Good knowledge of typical financial reporting practices of international groups
- Good working knowledge of English – written and spoken
- Ability to coordinate a small team, work under pressure and in a challenging and growing environment where flexibility is the key
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
Pour accéder au contenu complet de nos offres d’emploi et transmettre votre candidature, connectez-vous à votre compte ou inscrivez-vous sur jobwatch.ch.
N’hésitez plus, créez votre compte