- Establish and oversee the program governance and reporting.
- Drive the identification and mitigation of the risks
- Measure and report the success criteria for the program.
- Lead the communication between the various participants: vendors, integrators,accounting / HR, reporting department teams, and company BUs.
- Facilitate and coordinate the definition of the overall program plan with the variousintern and extern participants.
- Manage the execution of the program plan across all workstreams and teams.
- Guide business owners with requests, case analysis, specifications, and tests.
- Analyse, specify, or challenge the requests, estimates and solutions.
- Ensure the proper definition of go live checklists.
- Organise the execution of user acceptance testing.
- Coach and train end users during deliveries and updates.
- Partner with stakeholders to build a global vision of services and changes.
- Structure the ERP knowledge for long-term use by company HQ and its BUs.
- Previous experience of managing ERP program and D365 Finance implementation.
- Experience working with system integrators and external partners on major projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English.(other languages would be a plus).
- Ability to stay up to date with technology evolution.
- Higher education in Computer Science / Information Systems / Data Science.
- Certifications : Project management, Information management, D365, etc.
- Knowledge of accounting or finance process.
- Knowledge of consolidation or reporting process.
- Knowledge of manufacturing process.
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
The job offers displayed are a preview visible to all visitors. To view the offers in full and apply you must be a Job _Watch applicant.
Don’t hesitate any longer, create your account