- Work to ensure the full cycle of the projects from the design hand-off to the production, in respect of the Company workflows, processes and standards
- Provide support to NY team communication and coordination process
- Support the development of Product Development Specialist basic project management skills and supervise data management activity
- Guarantee the correct use and updating of Windchill sharing file system
- Ensure the correct development of all products, in connection with vendors, TSW teams and NY teams, in compliance with the quality standards, costing requirements and deadline needs
- Responsible for the tracking, monitoring and control of the physical flow of component samples
- 4-5 years of experience in PD in the watch industry
- Management engineering or other degrees preferable
- Self-motivated with a strong drive for organization and departmental efficiency.
- Proven ability to function effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively interact with Management, colleagues and vendors
- Ability to manage and uphold departmental standards and business direction.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong planning, organizational, and project management skills
- Accurate and attentive to details.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Skilled in Office software and demonstrated aptitude with packaged software
- Ability to understand technical drawings typically used in the watch industry
- 3-4 year experience in samples management in the watch industry
- Strong language skills – Italian, English and French
- Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Job Watch ref.
- Job categories
- Jewellery - Production Management / Jewellery - Product Management / Product develop. / Product management - Management / Jewellery technical project / Product management
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
The job offers displayed are a preview visible to all visitors. To view the offers in full and apply you must be a Job _Watch applicant.
Don’t hesitate any longer, create your account