Recruitment & onboarding
- Identify and consolidates recruitment needs with the management and relatives budget.
- Handle recruitment process (advertising, interviews, reporting, follow-up).
- Administer e-recruitment database and ensure candidates follow-up.
- Coordinate mobility administration with the Group and the Region HR.
- Prepare and ensure a smooth integration of our new hires and follow-up.
- Support the management on solving employee relations issues in exploring alternative and proposing solutions.
- Advise managers and employees alike in accordance with the Swiss law and watchmaking CCT.
- Regularly monitor the teams and develop a close working relationship with them.
Performance & Career Management
- Coordinate biannual and annuel performance management process.
- Consolidate and maintain individual assessment data in our system.
- Work closely with the Talent Management Project Manager to build specific career plans and provide necessary exposure for identified potentials: Work with them to taylor made individual development plan to ensure our colleague can grow accordingly to their path.
- Together with the Head of HR, challenge the organizational structure.
HR Controlling & Compensation
- Ensure HR masterdata accuracy.
- Work closely with the HR Compensation & Reward Manager to build budget and quarterly review.
- Provide monthly and quarterly HR reporting indicators and dashboards.
- Manage KPI’s preparation & follow-up.
- Liaise with HR Compensation & Reward Manager in order to implement locally Group guidelines and practices.
- Manage ad hoc projects linked to Employer Branding, Internal communication, People Experience, HR events, trainings,…
- With your positive team player attitude and agile mindset, you will evolve in a positive and dynamic Maison where your talents and qualities will be valued.
- You will get the opportunity to use your rigor and creative thinking in your everyday collaborations and exchanges.
- Your strong communication and adaptation aptitude will be relied upon during our Manufacture and HQ in Switzerland exchanges.
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
Pour accéder au contenu complet de nos offres d’emploi et transmettre votre candidature, connectez-vous à votre compte ou inscrivez-vous sur jobwatch.ch.
N’hésitez plus, créez votre compte