- Develop and implement a comprehensive international customer service strategy aligned with the brand's values and objectives.
- Define service standards, procedures, and guidelines to ensure consistent and exceptional customer care across all international markets.
- Develop and implement customer care strategies to exceed customer expectations and ensure exceptional service throughout the customer journey.
- Foster a customer-centric culture within the customer service team, emphasizing the importance of customer satisfaction.
- Oversee and manage the watch repair services, ensuring efficient and timely repair and maintenance of customer watches.
- Collaborate with watchmakers and technicians to diagnose and resolve technical issues, while adhering to the highest industry standards.
- Continuously evaluate and improve customer service processes, identifying areas for enhancement to optimize service delivery.
- Monitor customer satisfaction metrics, analysing data and implementing initiatives to improve overall customer experience and team performance.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, such as sales, marketing, product development and operations, to ensure alignment and a seamless customer experience.
- Lead and inspire a team of customer service representatives and watch technicians, promoting a positive work environment and fostering a culture of excellence.
- Develop training programs and provide ongoing training to enhance the skills and knowledge of the customer repair teams in the markets.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (preferred)
- Proven track record of 5-8 years in a similar role
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a managerial position
- Fluent in English; additional language skills, particularly French or German, are advantageous
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and develop a high-performing team
- SAP proficient
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
Pour accéder au contenu complet de nos offres d’emploi et transmettre votre candidature, connectez-vous à votre compte ou inscrivez-vous sur jobwatch.ch.
N’hésitez plus, créez votre compte