- Immersed in our organization and Swiss Culture, as well as, involved in a full range of activity.
- You will join the Boutique and assist your dedicated team in contributing to a seamless and smooth running of the Boutique operations as well as in executing client welcoming service, daily management of the Boutique operations including stock management and assisting our Sales Advisor in their daily routine.
- By being first point of interaction with the client, you will ensure the high quality of client welcoming and treatment as well as establishing consumer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Luxury and able to provide an internship agreement (compulsory)
- Available to start in September 1st, 2023 (compulsory)
- Fluent in English, other Swiss languages would be really appreciated
- A team player who is excited to shine, as well as empower and assist others to achieve success
- You have an excellent presentation and excellent communication skills
- Pro-active and eager to assist on various tasks all day long
- Excited to work in an international environment
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
Pour accéder au contenu complet de nos offres d’emploi et transmettre votre candidature, connectez-vous à votre compte ou inscrivez-vous sur jobwatch.ch.
N’hésitez plus, créez votre compte