- Contribute to continuous improvement of data collection, processing, and process analysis (Dashboards, KPIs, analysis, data preparation);
- Translate raw data into actionable insights;
- Review current processes;
- Improve dashboard performance;
- Standardize current practices;
- Review of access rights;
- Documentation of projects, dataflow, workspace;
- Develop new Power BI reports;
- Collect, clean, and organize data from various internal and external sources;
- Analyze data to identify trends, patterns, and anomalies;
- Design and create dashboards and visual reports to present findings in a clear and understandable manner;
- Collaborate with business teams to understand their data analysis needs and propose tailored solutions;
- Participation on Proof of Concept and Projects on various operational topics;
- Synergy with Anaplan Financial planning;
- Transition of financial data to the Google Cloud Platform data lake;
- Process review and project for accounting & controlling department;
- Power App & Power Automate;
- Participate to the Power BI community.
- You are graduated from a Master’s Degree in Finance.
- You have acquired an experience in data analysis with a deep appetite for new technologies and the desire to develop data analytics within a financial function.
- You demonstrate excellent written and verbal English language skills along with strong interpersonal and communication skills. The knowledge of French is a plus.
- You own strong analytical skills and rigor, and have a deep knowledge of Excel, some knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools (such as PowerBI) is mandatory,
- You have the ability to work and coordinate with strong organisation skills, with the ability to work pro-actively.
- You are highly collaborative and team-spirited and love to work in an international environment.
- You demonstrate a high level of integrity, loyalty and confidentiality.
- You are driven with the daily passion to cultivate Cartier’s legacy and create a genuine ongoing client relationship. performance review, etc.
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
Pour accéder au contenu complet de nos offres d’emploi et transmettre votre candidature, connectez-vous à votre compte ou inscrivez-vous sur jobwatch.ch.
N’hésitez plus, créez votre compte