Document customer data flows and enhance them
- He/She will be responsible for End-to-end Customer data flows from frontend to SF
- He/She will ensure customer data flow knowledge & documentation, partnering with the Client Data Steward
- He/She will implement recommendations based on our latest and recent Customer data audit
- He/She will be responsible for creating and updating the documentation on client data flow and the overall client data architecture, models, and mappings.
- He/She will be the main entry point for project related to customer data flow
Lead Customer data collection
- He/She will be responsible for client data Collection (website, Retail, external partners)
- Including the local market specificities with social media platform (such as Line, Kakao, Wechat) or new innovation projects including data collection
- He/She will be aware of any touch points related to customer data.
- He/She will ensure the consistent documentation related to client data capturing process through all touchpoints including markets specificities in order to ease project teams on the understanding of client data integration
Manage Legal compliance topics
- He/She will coordinate with different stakeholders on legal requirement such as PIPL, CPRA, CCPA, GDPR and the Group compliance projects, sanctioned clients flagging, …
- He/She will be the main contact on data localization requirement related to Korea, Vietnam, KSA, India… within Client marketing team
- He/She will ensure new process are integrated into current platforms
- 8/10+ years in Data product management / Data projects implementation
- Experience In Client Data & Digital Marketing processes
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Good product management experience building and overseeing data products
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, collaboration and organizational skills
- Fluent in French and English
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of people
- Client & Service Oriented
- Flexibility and independent working style
- Expertise in Luxury Retail Industry is a plus
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
Pour accéder au contenu complet de nos offres d’emploi et transmettre votre candidature, connectez-vous à votre compte ou inscrivez-vous sur jobwatch.ch.
N’hésitez plus, créez votre compte