- Provide assurance to the Audit Committee and to Senior Management on internal control environment by assessing the effectiveness and efficiency of the group operations, its governance and compliance with external regulations, internal codes and values.
- Support the audit team with guidance on how to execute analytics, and train/educate them on the daily use of developed analytics.
- Partner with stakeholders, develop a broad understanding of while expanding team work and leadership capabilities. Support IA growth and continuous improvement.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of (internal) auditing and/or IT consulting experience (Big 4 and alike).
- Proven Team Lead/In Charge and project management skills on IT audit assignments, preferably in a multicultural environment.
- Relevant academic credentials in e.g. business computing, information technology, etc. Further certifications (CISA; CISM, etc.) is a plus.
- Job Watch ref.
- Job categories
- System / Networks / Telematics / Architecture / IT consultancy / Strategy / Data bank and management / Consulting / Information technology Inspection / Quality / Revision / Data mining / Data warehousing / Development and training / Software development / Product and project management / CAMM / ERP (SAP-Oracle-Pro Concept, etc.) / Management IT / After-Sales / Helpdesk / PC Support
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
The job offers displayed are a preview visible to all visitors. To view the offers in full and apply you must be a Job _Watch applicant.
Don’t hesitate any longer, create your account