- Develop and implement the annual operating budget, oversees development of grant budgets, monitors performance against budget and effectively communicate and present results to the Director and the Boards;
- Be in charge of accounting procedures / reports and develop tools for forecasting and scenario planning while bring financial perspective to strategic decisions;
- Present quarterly financial statements to the Director and the Boards;
- Coordinate and lead the external audits;
- Oversee accounting and fiscal procedures (to support both internal controls and Board reporting) including payroll, cash flow and forecasting so that the contract billing and engagement schedules are steady and support grant operational requirements;
- Formulate, enhance and coordinate the delivery of an investment strategy and the implementation of the strategic asset allocation;
- Act as an expert on ESG issues throughout the investment cycle and monitor reporting trends and standards to ensure alignment with current best practice;
- Oversee the implementation of a robust contracts management system for all types of grants/donations and develop the necessary policies and accounting practices;
- Ensure compliance with tax and regulatory requirements, oversee legal and risk management issues (including regulatory changes) related to activities globally;
- Work closely with relevant AP departments related to Finance, HR, IT, Legal as well as, external consultants and third-party providers;
- Hire staff in close collaboration with the Director and AP’s HR department, develop and manage HR policies, compensation and benefits, annual performance assessment, hiring & termination practices, on boarding, payroll, personnel management and development ;
- Ensure effective management and support of internal information systems including telephone system, telecom providers, computer hardware and software, and all network infrastructures ;
- Oversee administrative functions as well as facilities to ensure efficient and consistent operations as the organization scales.
- At least 12 years of overall professional experience in a foundation or in the non-profit sector;
- University degree (or equivalent) in the fields of finance, controlling and accounting
- Thorough familiarity with fund accounting, not-for-profit financial and operational management in Switzerland;
- Experience in institutional ESG asset management;
- Ability to translate financial notions to – and to effectively collaborate with – a small team who does not necessarily have finance backgrounds;
- Experience with personal practices and human resources, with the ability to motivate and guide team members, and a desire to share knowledge and skills in order to build internal capacity;
- Technology savvy with experience selecting and overseeing software installations and managing relationships with vendors;
- Excellent organizational and relationship building skills with an ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders in a fast-paced environment;
- A hands-on, pro-active, multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats;
- Service and solution-oriented with the ability to adapt to various contexts and cultures;
- Fluent command of French and English.
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
The job offers displayed are a preview visible to all visitors. To view the offers in full and apply you must be a Job _Watch applicant.
Don’t hesitate any longer, create your account