- Installation and commissioning of new machines
- Fast-acting on customer service requests (repair visits) and maintenance visits
- Escalation of recurring problems
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Customer’s remote support (phone, email, remote connection)
- Customer training within and outside the company
- Min 3 years of experience in Field Service
- Electronic/automation Technician or Engineer with a good knowledge of machine tool industry
- Knowledge in laser technology or optics is considered as an advantage
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Versatile, autonomous and rigorous
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willing to travel to Customer site up to 50%
- Fluent in French and English is required. Any other language (German) will be considered as a plus
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record is required
- CH/ Valid Swiss permit
- Job Watch ref.
- Job categories
- Mechanics - assembly, maintenance and After-Sales, Electrical engineering - Automation / Project / Electronic engineering / Automation design-building / Automation technical project
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
The job offers displayed are a preview visible to all visitors. To view the offers in full and apply you must be a Job _Watch applicant.
Don’t hesitate any longer, create your account