- He/She must be a strategist, a tactician, who is also be a team player with a willingness to work across all areas of the Foundations’ portfolio.
- Specific areas of focus include ESG/CSR, sustainability, change making, education, environment and social equity.
- The role includes acting as strategic advisor to the Director and the Foundation Board with the ability to flex to different leadership styles to achieve desired outcomes.
- The CM builds and oversees the communication strategies and ensure its execution via activities, products and content, including websites, social media, digital and print.
- He/She develops the Foundations’ brands and ensures coherent alignment with Audemars Piguet’s brand. This includes to ensure consistency through the creation of guidelines, pcoedures and tools necessary for the development of the Foundations information policies and brand identities.
- Collaborate cross functionally internally, with the AP Brand teams and/or with external consultants to craft and manage executive communications and the development of relevant communication tools and products, e.g. key messages/statements, press releases, annual reports, social media content, print products and audiovisual materials. He/She oversees the writing of texts and ensures the quality control of all communication materials.
- Collaborate with the Impact & Sustainability Manager in order to develop relevant and compelling content or stories, which reflect the work of the Foundations’ partners. This includes to develop concepts and proceed to evaluations to obtain lessons learned/case studies on key projects.
- Work together with the Foundation Program team and AP affiliates to define and deliver communication plans related to local donations, charity auctions or special collaborations.
- Develop a network of media relations, respond to media or internal enquiries and ensure balanced presence of the Foundations’ in the public sphere, seeking out and assisting in the development and preparation of opportunities to represent the Foundations externally through speaking engagements, press appearances, conferences, and others.
- Manages the content for the Foundations’ social media accounts and websites.
- Develop relationships with counterparts in partner organizations in connection with news from partners or with other foundations to share best practices.
- Propose and manage the annual budget for her/his agreed plan of action.
- Work collaboratively with AP teams to effectively communicate on all donations through appropriate communications channels, whether internally or externally.
- Help manage and curate the daily media intelligence reports.
- At least 10 years' professional experience in communication/media/marketing at the international level, preferably in a corporate foundation.
- Working experience in a not-for profit / corporate foundation a plus with a proven track record of media planning and execution with the ability to develop strong relationships with key media networks.
- University degree or advanced certificate in media relations, marketing and/or communications.
- A creative thinker with the ability to handle a broad set of strategy, program development, and execution skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and help cross-functional teams align.
- Perfect command of French and English.
- Swiss national or with a valid working permit.
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
The job offers displayed are a preview visible to all visitors. To view the offers in full and apply you must be a Job _Watch applicant.
Don’t hesitate any longer, create your account