Your main mission will be to ensure high-quality welcome to our clients in person or by phone. This will also include:
- Settling clients down until the Sales Associate welcomes them.
- Maintain the Boutique in good order throughout the day and will be responsible for the proper set-up of the store upon opening and closing as well as the proper placement of the window display and other various merchandising elements.
- Order and manage the inventory of the Boutique.
- You benefit from a first experience in the hotel industry, catering, Boutique or reception. Experience in a luxury establishment is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both in German and in English, any other language will be an asset.
- You have excellent presentation and you are customer and luxury oriented.
- Your team spirit, your sense of responsibility and your excellent communication skills allow you to integrate easily and maintain excellent relationships.
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
The job offers displayed are a preview visible to all visitors. To view the offers in full and apply you must be a Job _Watch applicant.
Don’t hesitate any longer, create your account