- Participate in the budget preparation and the quarterly budget reviews in collaboration with the operational staff and the distribution subsidiaries (preparation of budgets by department/market, consolidation of data, integration into systems and summaries)
- Participation in monthly/quarterly closing analyses: analysis of P&L elements, production of reports/dashboards/syntheses for top management and/or the group
- You will also be responsible for the development of the company's business processes and the management of the company's financial statements.
- Student in a business school, engineering school or university Master's degree or equivalent: specialising in finance/auditing/management control, looking for a 6 months internship
- Good command of the Office package and, in particular, excellent knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SAP would be a plus
- Good command of English
- Analytical skills, rigour and organisational skills
- Curiosity, reactivity
- Good interpersonal skills and a sense of service for efficient teamwork
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
The job offers displayed are a preview visible to all visitors. To view the offers in full and apply you must be a Job _Watch applicant.
Don’t hesitate any longer, create your account