- Business Process analysis and optimization
- Review of the current AFSS business process and management process worldwide
- Identification of possible optimisations aimed at improving the effectiveness, the efficiency and/or the governance of the AFSS processes
- Definition of possible process reengineering solutions (which could be or not related to the new system)
- Solution design
- Define the functional requirement of the Service Management Solution taking in consideration the process optimizations identified (see point above)
- Discuss and adapt the functional requirement with all the involved counterparts (internal and external) to arrive to the final approval of the solution design
- Together with the IT department, define the data model to assure the effective monitoring of the AFSS business (operations, quality, service level, client satisfaction, …)
- System implementation – effective collaboration with the IT
- Participate to the Blue-print definition with the IT department to make sure that the detailed functional design of the solution is aligned with the overall business requirements
- Worldwide solution Roll-out
- Holding a university Degree in Engineering or Business Management, you have at least a first experience in Business Process re-engineering ideally in a Consultancy Firm, in the Digital Environment and/or in the Luxury Industry.
- Business and customer-oriented, you are at ease with process analysis and solution design and have an acute analytical mind-set with strong drive to results. You are curious, eager to learn and flexible. Enthusiastic, you are recognized for your entrepreneurial spirit and ability to set priorities in a changing environment.
- Teamwork is important for your and you can build strong trustful relations within the internal and external organization and create a positive and harmonious work environment. Thanks to your excellent communication and project management skills, you work transversally to implement improvement actions.
- Finally, you have strong IT competences (SAP, PowerPoint, Excel) and you are fluent in English. French and Italian are an asset in this role.
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
Pour accéder au contenu complet de nos offres d’emploi et transmettre votre candidature, connectez-vous à votre compte ou inscrivez-vous sur jobwatch.ch.
N’hésitez plus, créez votre compte