- Immersed in our organization and Swiss culture, as well as, involved in a full range of activity at Cartier.
- By joining our Office, based in Meyrin, you will assist and support the Events Project Manager on the coordination of overall event related activities. As a very good organizer and creative thinker, you will develop, produce and deliver events based on the need of the brand.
- With strong communication and presentation skills, you will identify appropriate vendors, negotiate service contracts and supervise their work. You will show a sense of urgency, problem-solving skill and attention to detail to create project timelines, follow-through event production, logistic control, hospitality and event management.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Bachelor or Master’s degree in Luxury and able to provide an internship agreement (compulsory)
- Available to start on February 1st 2024
- Fluent in English and French, other Swiss languages would be really appreciated
- Great sense of urgency and creativity
- A team player who is able to get things done through working collaboratively with cross- functional departments
- You have good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and general affinity with systems
- Flexible, pro-active and eager to assist on various tasks all day long
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
Pour accéder au contenu complet de nos offres d’emploi et transmettre votre candidature, connectez-vous à votre compte ou inscrivez-vous sur jobwatch.ch.
N’hésitez plus, créez votre compte