- Be the referent and expert in terms for compliance for all teams within the market
- Collaborate closely with the commercial team who is in charge of final implementation within the point of sales
- Assess, implement and ensure alignment with Richemont Switzerland and Cartier International in terms of guidelines
- Participate in compliance improvement projects to ensure the consistent development and implementation of interdepartmental and cross-functional team projects
- Act as a compliance coach through the creation of tools and the organization of regular check-ups in constant relation with commercial department
- Create and lead corrective action plans in partnership with commercial teams and boutiques
- Manage the overall strategic yearly planning to ease the collaboration process with the boutiques
- Be the main point of contact and coordinate internal and external audits within the market
- Build and provide the necessary tools (technical, data) to ease success of implementation
- +5 years of experience in Retail Luxury Industry or strong background in highly compliant industry
- Experience in luxury retail store is a strong asset,
- Excellent communication and influencing skills. Influence others by asserting own ideas while gaining support and commitment from others
- Track record of collaborative partnerships cross-functionally and resolve issues productively
- Strong presentation skills including development and delivery of various formats to executive audiences.
- Capacity to understand audience and present material accordingly
Depuis plus de 12 ans, Job Watch est un gage de qualité particulièrement apprécié par les recruteurs. Plus de 450 entreprises des domaines de l’horlogerie et de la microtechnique nous font confiance pour trouver leurs futurs talents.
Pour accéder au contenu complet de nos offres d’emploi et transmettre votre candidature, connectez-vous à votre compte ou inscrivez-vous sur jobwatch.ch.
N’hésitez plus, créez votre compte